Current time: 10-08-2020, 09:59 PM
Hi there, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Moving Forward, Launch Ops
Offline Walker
Administrator

Posted 16-10-2014, 09:08 PM
All,

Over the next week or so, we will be creating scheduled events on the steam group / forum. These events will bring about the launch of Beowulf.

These events will mark our final push to finally make Beowulf a live community amongst the Arma world.

Below are the 4 missions I have been working on over the last few days which will be part of the events we are planning.

I encourage you all to check out the teasers, and eagerly await these missions. Because YES we will start using "cooler kit".

I would also be interested to hear from those who would like to be the "Mission Commanders" and run the missions in Zeus/MCC, or those who would like to lead these missions as the Platoon Commanders.
Even if you have no prior experience, this is a chance to learn something new, and be a great asset to the community...
This time guys I wont lead and run the missions... even with only the same numbers we normally play with, that would be too much work for me to handle!?!?

Operation: Trident

Operation: Tuskan

Operation: Wipeout

Creeping Barrage

I hope you like these, and the rest of the missions to come... yes there will be a bank robbing, gun stealing, ambush springing, shit blow up-erererer insurgent mission!

Cheers all,
Walker

"What could possibly go wrong..."
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2014, 09:14 PM by Walker.)
WWW Find Quote